Do I look like I’m panicking over those last minute Christmas gifts? Nope and you shouldn’t either! I know that Christmas is like, tomorrow and you’re still trying to cross people off your list. I’m here to save your holi-day. I teamed up with People StyleWatch to bring you a gorgeous gathering of the greatest gifts that promise to be a big hit with the gals in your life. This curated list of goodies span across all price points and can also be great stocking stuffers. I promise you will find at least one thing you will want to give a lucky lady.
Starting with the perfect stocking stuffers. Personally, I love getting beauty products in my boot. They’re such a nice surprise and you can never go wrong with them. I also buy a bunch of beauty goodies and make a nice goody bag for beauty lover friends. To shop these products just be sure to click on the name. Happy holiday shopping! Xo
- Lumixyl Revitaleyes – it’s the first and only eye treatment formulated with the Lumixyl peptide to correct dark circles. Hello! If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that my dark circles are my kryptonite. This I’m keeping. Stocking stuffer approved.
- Not Your Mother’s– any brand that has names like Clean Freak Dry Shampoo and Deja Vu Do Style Extending Hair primer is a keeper in my book. On a serious note, these two products rock and your hair hangover will be on check if you use them. Another stocking approved product.
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water– you know that stubborn mascara that always lingers after you wash your face? Well, kiss it goodbye with this product. My face of makeup GONE. Buh-bye. Your wife, GF, friend will love you.
- Starlight Collection by OPI– Give someone the gift of a nail party with this holiday limited edition collection of sparkly shades and bling accessories to make her mani shine. She’ll thank you!
- Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner– your girl is going to want to ditch the flat hair in 2016! Give her the gift of moisture and volume all in one with this dynamic duo. And it will fit in her stocking perfectly.
- OnGossamer’s G-String Thong– this is not a beauty product, obvi. But since great things come in small packages and small things fit right into stockings, we included this box of 6 of their best selling undies. Super lightweight fit that she will love.
- On to bigger gifts! For the tea lover in your life, this Kusmi Tea chest hat-box is adorable with an iconic red pom-pom by designer Jean Paul Gaultier. Includes 42 tea bags!
- Blank NYC Jeans– if you read my post yesterday, you know that I’m crazy about these uber comfortable and AFFORDABLE (only $88) jeans. Add this to your list now please.
- Bailey44 Dress– I’m.In.Love.With.This.Dress– comfy, chic, dressed up or down, this dress is a winner. Check me out here and you’ll be convinced.
- Frends Headphones– Help her step up her music game with these fab white leather with silver-tone/star-patterned ear phones. They’re also collapsable making them easy to fit in any purse. Super cool gift!
- DermaFlash– because who doesn’t want radiant, healthier and younger (key word) looking skin? Help her kick off the year with the perfect exfoliation tool where she can achieve beautiful skin from the comfort of her home.