Last night’s Oscars red carpet was filled with all of the glitz and glamour imaginable. The ladies delivered so much fabulousness, some left me speechless and one took my breath away (my #1 pick below). Thank you all for joining the conversation on Twitter and Facebook.
And the best dressed goes to:
1. Charlize Theron- this is what I call perfection. In my opinion, this woman was the most stunning beauty of the evening. Adore her in this Dior couture dress. Girl crush!
3. Reese Witherspoon looked regal in this impeccable blue and black Louis Vuitton gown. Her hair was the definition of true hollywood glamour.
4. Kerry Washington looked darling in this coral-y Miu Miu dress. She has been fabulous in every red carpet appearance this awards season.
5. Stacy Kiebler looked gorgeous in this elegant beaded gown. Her hair and makeup looked impeccable. Well done Stacy!
6. Naomi Watts wore a showstopper sequined Armani Prive gown with an asymmetric neckline that made me swoon! WOW!
And now my least favorites:
7. Kelly Rowland-she went from best dressed at the Grammys to wearing this futuristic looking dress with hard edges and an uptight hair style which was not flattering at all.
8. Kristen Stewart’s creme lace dress with tulle skirt was underwhelming. The worst part of the entire look was her hair, she really needed a brush. I call this bed hair gone wrong.
9. Sorry Salma Hayek but this was not a shinning red carpet moment for you. The dress was okay I suppose but the hair and tiara were awful.
10. Helena Bonham Carter didn’t deliver either. Boo hoo.
Thanks for following folks! Till next time.